Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update

As you may see here, I've decided to stop posting my food logs in the blog. I find it unnecessary as all I'm doing is copying and pasting it in from fitday.com (which also tends to mess up some of the formatting, making some aspepects difficult to see or differentiate.) If you want to see my daily food log, head over to the link in the right hand column over here labeled "My Daily Food Log" (What an original title, eh?). Over here in the blog I'll be focusing on some more substantial items as I come across them, such as nformative articles and everyone's favorite...recipes.

This Morning's Weigh-In: 179.4

I'm still recovering from Superbowl, where I shot up from 176/177 lbs to 182! I'm not sure how this happened (well, yeah I am...) I really didn't eat too many carbs other than celery sticks and peppers in low carb dip. However, I did eat a mass of sheer volume of food. I had a ton of veggies with the dip and a large amount of chicken wings among other things. It's interesting to note that the only other time I see an increase in weight this dramatic, i.e. 5-7 gain in a day, is when I devour a good portion (for me that means almost the whole thing) of a large pizza. A pizza is carb laden too, which has me puzzled onto how just plain old chicken wings broiled with hot sauce (no breading), sausage, cheeseburger pie and celery with dip could do this. Although I did feel like I ate 5 lbs. of food Sunday night, heh heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment